Friday, September 9, 2011

Rookie to Watch in The PBA, Julius Pasculado of Alasca Aces




Pasculado - who earned the moniker `Tsunami` in Wilbur Wright College in Chicago, Illinois - formally signed a one-year contract Thursday morning. Mepana signed an identical deal later in the afternoon.

`It feels great to finally sign a contract,` said Pasculado. `I`ve always dreamed of playing in the pros. So I can`t express how glad I am to formally be a player of the Alaska Aces. I am looking forward to the chance to be able to show what I can do.`











Name: Julius Pasculado
College: Wilbur Wright College, Chicago, IL
High school: Carl Schurz High School, Chicago, IL
Height: 6'0
Position: Guard
Hometown: Cebu, Philippines & Chicago IL
PBA Draft 2011 Selected by Alaska Aces with the 14th pick.

Watch Pasculado's Highlights here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kamukamo News Update